Monday, August 16, 2010

Results

Yesterday was a very long day for me as it was my day to travel back home. The shuttle was scheduled to pick me up at 7:20 a.m. at Fitness Ridge so I booked myself for my test out appointment at 7:00 a.m. I could tell I had lost some weight and toned up as my clothes were fitting a little big but I was really shocked and so happy with what I was able to accomplish in my 2 weeks at Fitness Ridge.

Here is a breakdown of my results:

Total weight loss: 11 Lbs

Measurements:
Chest: Lost 1.5 inches

Belly: Lost 3.5 inches

Hips: Lost 1.75 inches

Body Fat: Lost 3.2% body fat

Now my journey continues at home. I have spent today grocery shopping picking up all the foods I require to plan my meals for the week. I have spent most of the night making some of the amazing meals I ate while at Fitness Ridge......so far I have made the turkey chili, the granola and the stuffed peppers. I have tracked all my calories in and have a plan of the meals I will be eating this week and my exercise schedule. I have worked so hard to get where I am and I want to continue improving my health and getting stronger. Tomorrow is my first night back at run club and I'm so excited to start running with the group again. My friend Alicia and I have signed up for a 30km taking place in Toronto this Saturday so I'm looking forward to it.

I miss all my friends at Fitness Ridge who are still there this week and I found myself looking at my watch a lot today thinking of them and what class they would be doing at that moment. This has been such an amazing experience and I hope to return to Fitness Ridge again at some point in my life. If you haven't checked out their website for more information here is the link.

http://www.biggestloserresort.com/

I would highly recommend this experience to everyone as it has changed my life and so many others already!

No comments:

Post a Comment