Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 11

I can't believe I'm halfway through my second week already. Today was another jammed packed day of exercise. I had more energy today but was fading after lunch. I had a little nap outside under the gazebo after lunch which helped get me through all my afternoon classes.

Here is my schedule & menu for the day:



6:20 a.m. Hike Descriptions

6: 30 a.m. Leave for Hike
I loved our hike this morning. It was a nice route without any sand and lots of interesting things for us to stop and see throughout the hike and take lots of fun pictures. Below is a picture of me at the cliff hanger site that we passed on our hike.

.

9:30 a.m. Breakfast

I was so excited when I saw we were having the Strawberry muffin for breakfast. One word.....AMAZING!

10:15 a.m. Stretch

11:15 a.m. Circuit

12:25 p.m. Lunch

When I saw we were having beet soup I automatically said I'm not going to like it. I hate beets but I decided to give it a try and to my surprise it was very tasty. I think the 2 hearts they put in my soup had something to do with it!

BBQ Chicken Pizza......I couldn't finish it all as I was stuffed from my soup and only one of these....I know hard to believe.

1:45 p.m. Open Gym
I decided to do some more cardio during this time as I needed to burn some more calories. I ended up running on the treadmill and using a new machine that I can't remember the name of. I felt great and was able to burn another 350 calories during this class.

2:30 H20 Circuit
We had four stations that we rotated through in the pool, which were a combination for cardio and strength training exercises.

3:30 p.m. Kickboxing
Koli from the Biggest Loser joined us in this class this afternoon. He was working it pretty hard in this class and was great at it. We had a great instructor and once again my arms were ready to fall off. I guess I'm getting what I asked for when I said I want nice arms.

4:30 p.m. Mountain
This was our last class of the day. I picked the treadmill again to do this exercise. I felt great and one thing I'm noticing is how much faster I'm recovering after we work at our max for a few minutes. I was exhausted after this class and happy we were done for the day.

5:30 p.m. Dinner

This cafe salad was amazing. I ended up eating it as a wrap as it had rice, black beans, chicken and so many other tasty things in it. I was so full after this.

The mango sorbet was very yummy and it even came with a pretty flower I could wear in my hair for the rest of the night.

After dinner I did a load of laundry since I'm going through several workout outfits in a day. Catherine & I needed to find a 29km route for us to run on Saturday morning so our friend Robert drove us around the neighbourhood until we found our route. We found a great 6 mile route that we will run 3 times that passes by Fitness Ridge just in case we need more water or the bathrooms. This route is also great because we will pass each other at some point since it's a out & back route since we aren't the same pace. It will be great to see each other to keep us going since we will be running this on our own.

Tomorrow we have a tough day but it's nothing we can't handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment