Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 10

I didn't have as much energy today and it seemed like a lot of other people were feeling the same way today. Here is my schedule & menu for the day!



6:15 a.m. Hike Descriptions

6:30 a.m. Leave for Hike
So I have another great hiking group this week. A lot of the same people are in my group but we have some new additions and they are wonderful. I wasn't really into the hike this morning. my left leg was bothering me and I think it was from pushing myself so hard on the treadmill yesterday. I was fine when I was climbing up the mountains but found it hard to climb down as it caused a little discomfort in my left leg.

Here's a picture of me, Daniel and Catherine at the top of one of the mountain we climbed this morning.

Me in the middle of our climb

9:30 a.m. Breakfast

The tropical smoothie was amazing!

10:15 a.m. Emotional Growth Workshop

11:15 a.m. H20 Circuit

12:35 p.m. Lunch

I really enjoyed the squash soup today.


1:00 p.m. Calorie Challenge
Once again we had to guess how many calories were in certain foods. Today the topic was desserts at restaurants. Our table didn't do that great with our guesses but seeing how many calories are in these items and knowing how long it would take to work these off on a treadmill will be something I will be taking into account the next time I want to order a dessert that is 1400 calories. I know how fast I can eat one of those things and I now know how long and hard it is to burn that many calories. It was a fun game and got everyone working together.

1:45 p.m. Open Gym
Catherine, Daniel & I rode some bikes over to the tennis courts at the park a couple of blocks away and played some tennis. I'm not the greatest at this game but it was fun.

2:30 p.m. Cardio Interval
I picked the eliptical for this class today and it was a great workout. I was sweating like crazy but it felt great.

3:30 p.m. Total Toning
This was a killer class today. The instructor really work us and although it was tough it felt great when we were done.

4:30 p.m. H20 Intervals
This was my 2nd time in the pool today and we had another good class.

5:45 p.m. Dinner

Baked Penne was so tasty!
I could eat these every night of the week.

I think I bunch of us are going to watch a movie tonight and relax. Only 4 more days of this then it's back to the real world......scary stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment