Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 12


6:20 a.m. Hike Descriptions

6:30 am. Leave for Hike
Today was such a fun hike. We had the main hiking guide with us this morning which was wonderful because she had us doing all sorts of fun stuff and was able to provide us with so much information about our surroundings. Here's a fun picture of my hiking group at one of the fun sites we climbed to.


9:30 a.m. Breakfast

The hot muesli wasn't that tasty so I had to add some cinnamon so I was able to eat it. This is one dish I won't be making at home.

10:15 a.m. Nutrition Workshop
I found it really hard to concentrate in this workshop so I really didn't take much away from this one today.

11:15 a.m. Stretch

12:15 p.m. Lunch

The mushroom soup was another great hit!

I was only able to eat 1/2 of my turkey sandwich as I was stuffed. Both the salad and sandwich were tasty.

1:15 p.m. Workshop: Planning Strategies
This is a workshop that all departing guests of the week need to attend. We went over our plans for when we return home and Jen the Life Coach here at Fitness Ridge provided us with some useful tools for us to be successful when we get back to normal life.

2:30 p.m. Treading
I picked the treadmill again for this exercise and had a great workout. I've definitely improved on this exercise since last week as I was able to run at a faster pace and for a longer period of time. This is a great workout to get your heart rate pumping and you burn a lot of calories as well.

3:30 p.m. Total Body H20

4:30 p.m. Ball Works
This class made my arms burn like crazy. We did a bunch of different exercises with the ball and some free hand weights.

5:30 p.m. Dinner

The stuffed peppers were amazing!

I didn't eat the Vanilla Pie for dessert and opted for an apple.

6:15 p.m. Menu Planning
This was another lecture that all departing guests needed to attend. Emily the nutritionist provided us with some meal plans for when we got home and answered any questions we had on things we still weren't sure one. We have all the tools to be successful so now it is up to me to put them into practice when I leave Fitness Ridge on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment